This Little Light of Mine


The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1





Everything appears different in the dark. Things we would not even take notice of in the light, will suddenly capture our attention and even cause us to be suspicious and fearful. It's always easier to give into fear, instead of trusting and exercising our faith. Lack of physical exercise causes our bodies to become weak. So it is with our faith, when we fail to apply it daily to our lives. Life is a journey and when we accept Jesus Christ to be a part of our life, He becomes our personal guide through it. There is nothing to fear from the past, in the present or future. When it seems that darkness surrounds and our hearts begin to hear things and become fearful, we can simply look to the light. Jesus Christ is the light that not only is leading us, but dwells within us. We have nothing to fear. Godʼs word is true, let every person be a liar, but God be true. The words of others, even out of the best intentions, can many times lead us to a state of hopelessness and fear. When God says He loves us and will not forget us, leave us, or fail us, we can be assured that He means it and it is true. Prayer Lord, if the whole world is shakened, and unstable, I am trusting in Your steady hand to guide me through. Thank you for faithfully leading the way and shedding light in the darkness. You are the source and the strength of my life. Amen.


When Satan comes knocking at your door just simply say "Jesus will you get that for me? "

No comments: